Our universal testing machines for tension, compression, bending forces and torsion are used in research and quality control of materials and components. Comprehensive solutions for inspection of screws and fastening elements form the second pillar of our product range. The program is completed by force and torque gauges. Modern technologies bring new materials with them, which in turn require new features, functions and components. From design and implementation, installation and training to maintenance and calibration of the test system we offer our customers a complete supply chain.
TesT develops, manufactures and distributes machines, equipment and components for the testing of material properties and functions. These are for example used in automotive and food industries, as well as in electrical and medical applications.
Industry: Measuring and testing technology, DAkkS Calibration Laboratory
- Universal testing machines for tension, compression, bending, torsion (also multi-axial)
- Friction coefficient testing machines for fasteners from M3 to M80 Vibration testing machines for fasteners up to M48
- Force and torque sensors
- Electronic handheld dynamometers
- Digital indication devices
- Factory and DAkkS calibrations for the quantities:
- Materials testing machines